In 2020, Positive Technologies research showed that the internal networks of 71% of companies are vulnerable to hackers, who has no special technical training. At dark web with $ 100,000 in your wallet you can easily get access to data of more than 80 very large companies. Ask yourself the question: is your company safe?
We invite you to our FAQ workshop, where our two engineers will simulate a hacking situation in a banking and public sector company and answer all your questions. We will show tools and tell you about:
1. Types of attacks and how to prevent them with a solution - AlienVault platform
2. Protect your perimeters with WatchGuard solutions:
3. NGFW (IPS, URL filtering, AV gateway, application control and anti-spam to services to fight advanced threats like sandbox files, DNS filtering)
4. Multi-Factor Authentication - AuthPoint Solution
5. Endpoint Security with F-Secure Solutions.
6. In-depth investigation of information security incidents and response to them
7. Budget IT-protection for the financial and public sectors
8. Additional tools for protecting the IT perimeter of companies.
Webinar language: English
Duration of the webinar: 90 minutes
Follow the link for registration: IT-infrastructure of financial and state companies from a hacker's view: everything you want to know to protect yourselves (bakotech.eu)